Every Child a Reader (ECaR) is a strategic and cost effective service which ensures every child gets the literacy teaching they need to be successful learners.
OUTLINE OF PROVISION
Every Child a Reader (ECaR) is a strategic and cost effective service which ensures every child gets the literacy teaching they need to be successful learners. ECaR schools effectively use Quality First Teaching and Intervention to address the learning needs of children and ensure that as many as possible make progress to age-related expectations by the end of Key Stage 1 and maintain their progress over the course of KS2.
WHO CAN PURCHASE?
1. Head Teachers, Governors, SENco, Deputy HT, Assistant HT, English Subject Lead
2. Maintained, academy, independent schools, early years settings, Multi-academy Trusts
WHAT IS THE COST STRUCTURE?
- Training courses and events are priced for individual delegates.
- Some training courses and events can only be accessed by ECaR schools as the specialist Reading Recovery trained teacher provides follow up school support to ensure effective outcomes.
- Many courses and events are open to all schools.
All information regarding the range of courses and events available and additional information can be found on the BEEM
1. Bespoke school support to provide in house training and follow up support can be organised with the service manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. As an Associate of The International Literacy Centre, Institute of Education at UCL, Auditing and Quality Mark of School Literacy Provision can be arranged: For further information link here: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/international-literacy/quality-mark