Maintenance of Education Properties and Sites
Key Service – Building Surveying, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• Provide a central in-house property consultancy service for professional expert construction advice across the City Council.
• Consult with various Client Commissioners across council services to prioritise, set, manage and monitor the annual Planned Maintenance Programmes of works to the City Council's operational, historic, civic buildings and structures and Social Care Premises.
• Provide full design, project management , contract administration and fulfil the role of Principal Designer under CDM Regulations 2015 in relation to delivering the following annual planned maintenance programmes;
1. Civic, Operational and Historic Buildings
2. Social Care Premises
3. Schools and Educational Establishments
4. Farm Buildings
5. Other corporate projects to meet customer needs for various Client commissions.
• Provide best construction procurement advice.
• Undertake condition surveys and compile detailed 5-year programme based technical reports for a wide range of buildings and structures to support the City Council’s Asset Management Plan.