This service provides an Admissions service for schools and parents. It also prepares and presents School Admissions appeals and supports school places planning
• Annual consultation processes with parents and schools in respect of Admission arrangements.
• Publication of admission arrangements and arrangements for open days at schools.
• Format for parents to apply for places at their preferred schools.
• Management of school applications and allocation of school places in the main admission exercises at 4+, 7+ and 11+
• Advice and support to parents and schools regarding admissions arrangements and legislation
• Preparation and presentation of School Admission Appeals
• Data to inform school places planning