Brighton & Hove Education Partnership -Achieving Excellence Together
The overall purpose of the Brighton & Hove Education Partnership is to improve outcomes for children through the development of strong partnership working in the city.
The partnership priorities will focus on:
• Develop models for the future of school improvement in the city
• Improve progress across all points of transition.
• Ensure the curriculum meets needs of learners.
• Secure consistent assessment and recording.
• Develop Quality First teaching.
• Improve succession planning and talent spotting.
• Improve recruitment through close engagement with initial teacher training.