Maintenance of payroll processes and records, payment to staff into a bank account monthly, monthly pay-overs to HMRC, Local Government Pension Scheme and Teachers Pensions Scheme and completion of statutory returns
The service can be purchased by maintained schools, academies/ multi-academy Trusts, independent schools, early years settings.
The pricing model is based on the average number of payslips generated per month, per school in the preceding academic year:
- Includes casual and contracted employees, but only if the employee received payment
- Employees with two positions in the same school are only counted once
- Employees with two positions at two different schools will be counted once per school
- Customers requesting operation of their school payroll as an independent PAYE scheme with HMRC will incur an additional cost of £2,000 per annum
The price for the financial year 2020/21 is £7.70 per payslip, inclusive of our recruitment service. For those schools that do not currently purchase the recruitment service, the charge is £6.87 per payslip. Pricing will be reviewed annually and set based on the above method.
- Recruitment advertising can be included as part of the SLA, or as an additional service charged per post advertised
- Additional administration charges applied by other bodies (such as for DBS checks) will be charged to the school
All charges are outlined in the full SLA opposite.